HP State Cooperative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd., invites application for various posts-2012
HP State Cooperative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd., invites application for the post of Gr.-III Officer, Gr.-IV (Clerk), Gr.IV.(Computer Operator), Gr.IV(Steno Typist), Driver and Peon- 2012
|3||Gr-IV (Computer Operator)||2||2||-||-||-|
|4||Gr-IV ( Steno Typist)||1||1||-||-||-|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|1||Gr.III officer||A second class degree from recognized University.|
|2||Gr.IV (clerk)|| 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from
Preference will be given to candidates having diploma in Computer applications/Coop. Management.
5% relaxation in minimum marks is also admissible to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC & those belonging to Coop. Societies.
|3||Gr-IV (Computer Operator)|| i) A Second class degree in Computer science/BSc. IT/BCA OR equivalent or Post
Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from recognized university
or 3 years Diploma in Computer Science from recognized Polytechnic Institute.
ii) Two year experience in relevant field, data processing and programming concept
|4||Gr-IV ( Steno Typist)||i)10+2 with 50% marks from recognized Board ii) Shorthand in English & Hindi with minimum speed of 60 words per minutes & typing speed on computer in Hindi 25 words per minute & 30words per minutes in English|
|5||Driver||i) Middle Pass from a recognized Board (Relaxation in case of Ex-serviceman Driver having served as Driver for at least 5 yrs.) II) Holding Valid Driving Licence III) 3 yrs. experience as Drive|
|6||Peon||Matriculation from recognized Board|
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: Knowledge of custom, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar prevailing in the Pradesh.
AGE: Between 18 and 45 years as on 1-1-2012. The maximum age limit is relaxed to the candidates of SC, ST, OBC, physically challenged person & wards of freedom fighter up to 5 yrs. as per the policy of State Govt. The maximum age limit is also relaxed to the Ex Service man of HP up to the extent of service rendered by them in defense subject
The selection will be based on written test and interview
How to apply:
APPLICATION FEE INCLUDING BANK FACILITATION CHARGES & OTHER SERVICE CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Go to the nearest branch of either of the following Bank with the payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in cash the appropriate application fee in the account number shown against the name of the Bank
|S/No.||Name of the Bank||Account Number||Account Name|
|1||State Bank of India||32096648215||Current Account|
|2||UCO Bank||05650200000300||Current Account|
|3||HP State Co-operative Bank||438022492||Current Account|
|1||Category of posts||Amount||Bank charges||Total|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 350/-||25||375|
|For Others||Rs. 500/-||25||525|
|2||For Grade-IV, Steno Typist, Computer Operator & Driver|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 250/-||25||275|
|For Others||Rs. 350/-||25||375|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 150/-||25||175|
|For Others||Rs. 250/-||25||275|
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through Bank website http://www.hpardb.org.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID.
2.Open the link “Recruitment”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SARDB RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2011”.
3. Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN”.
4. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
5. Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
6. Candidates are now ready to apply online by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the Bank’s website and going to the sub link titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR H.P. STATE COOPERATIVE AGRICULTUE & RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD. KASUMPTI, SHIMLA-9 RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012” Click on this sub link will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
7. Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
8. On submitting online application the registration number & password will appear on screen the same will also be informed to the candidates by email & sms. You are advised to preserve the same carefully for future use.
9. Candidates should take a printout of the application form, affix a photograph and keep it with them. The application printout should not be sent to any address but preserved by the candidates for submitting at the time of interview.
10. Original counterfoil of the fee payment Challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test.
11. Without counterfoil of the fee payment Challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment Challan for future use.
Payment of Fees From : 14.03.2012 to 03.04.2012
Filling up online application From : 15.03.2012 to 04.04.2012
Call letter Download From : 25.04.2012 to 06.05.2012
Tentative Date of Written Test : 06.05.2012
For more Information: